65th ISI World Statistics Congress 2025

65th ISI World Statistics Congress 2025

› Partner & Exhibitor Policy

Sponsors should also refer to the ISI Sponsorship /Partner Policy

Terms & Conditions

The following terms and conditions apply to all Partnerships, Sponsorship and Exhibition packages: The Congress Organiser will take the utmost care to fulfil all listed benefits. All marketing material and artwork must be provided by the sponsor by the agreed date. The sponsor is responsible for any images and videos displayed.

Terms of Payment

25% upon receipt of agreement and first invoice. The remaining 75% by 1 April 2025.

All payments must be received before the start of the ISI World Statistics Congress. Should the Sponsor fail to complete payments prior to the commencement of the ISI World Statistics Congress, the Organiser will be entitled to cancel the reservation, while cancellation will be subject to cancellation fees as determined below.

Sponsoring and exhibiting arrangements will be confirmed in writing between ISI WSC Secretariat and the sponsoring/exhibiting organisation using the standard ISI WSC contract text. An invoice with payment details will be sent together with the confirmation letter.

Cancellation / Modification Policy

Cancellation or modification of items must be made via e-mail to the ISI WSC Secretariat: partners@isi-wsc.org

The Organiser shall retain:

  • 50% of the agreed package amount if the cancellation/modification is made before 1 April 2025.
  • 100% of the agreed package amount if the cancellation/modification is made after 1 April 2025.
  • Any refunds of deposits paid will be made after the Congress, but no later than 30 November 2025.

The company will not be entitled to any interest that the Organiser may have derived from deposits made by the company. All bank charges, including senders and receiver’s charges, resulting from a refund related to cancellation of a sponsorship/exhibition items will be passed on to the sponsor/exhibitor.


The Organiser accepts no responsibility for any damage if the sponsored event is not performed due to any obstacle or hindrance outside the control of the Organiser, which they could not reasonably have foreseen when signing this contract and which the Organiser could not have avoided within a reasonable effort. Such obstacles and hindrances include, but are not limited, to the outbreak of war, civil riots, governmental or other obstacles for the freedom of travel, union actions, natural disasters, fire, flooding, pandemics and any other circumstance that fall within the meaning of the above.

Eventual conflicts will fall under Dutch law.


To register for 65th ISI World Statistics Congress 2025 or to submit an abstract you must first login to your account. If you don't have an account please register.

This conference is currently not accepting IPS Proposals

To submit a CPS Abstract or Poster for 65th ISI World Statistics Congress 2025 you must first login to your account

  • X Cookies Policy

    We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better.

    You can change your cookie settings in your web browser. Otherwise, we’ll assume you’re OK to continue.

    Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to work.

    We also use some non-essential cookies to collect information for making reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form.

    To control third party cookies, you can also adjust your browser settings.

    Do Not Accept Third Party Cookies
    I'm fine with this